ul. Sarmacka 12F
02-972 Warszawa – Miasteczko
tel.: +48 695 777 314
We offer our pupils both nursery and kindergarten care.
- Year 2020 (minimum 12 months) and 2019
- Group size max 16 children
- Number of caregivers (bilingual teacher, native speaker who does not speak Polish, assistant who does not speak Polish)
- Bilingual group (Polish teacher, minimum communication in Polish, basic communication in English)
- Montessori elements
- Basic psychological care
- Rok urodzenia 2020 chwilowo, do uzyskania większej liczebności grupy, połączona z rocznikiem 2019
- Rok urodzenia 2019 chwilowo, do uzyskania większej liczebności grupy, połączona z rocznikiem 2020
- Rok urodzenia 2018
- Rok urodzenia 2017
- Group size of 16-18 children
- Number of teachers- 2 Native Speakers who do not speak Polish (Teacher and assistant)
- Polish for 0.5h a day (a Polish teacher enters the group for 0.5h)
- British Council teacher - as an additional teacher
- Core curricula: British Curriculum Base, Polish Curriculum Base, British Council Program Learning Time with Timmy
- Montessori elements
- Preparation for primary school as declared by parents
- Basic psychological care and speech therapy
- Methodical care
The nursery and kindergarten have 4 beautiful, spacious, well-lit rooms equipped with high-quality sensory, wooden and fabric toys. The interior is very cosy, which gives the children a feeling of home atmosphere. Our home cooking guarantees healthy, wholesome meals and energy to have energy all day long.
The branch in Żoliborz has its own spacious playground, located at the kindergarten . We go outside every day, even twice.
Director of the Kindergarten
Przedszkole językowe Wilanów
Working with children is my passion from an early age. While studying at the University of Wrocław, I obtained a master's degree in pedagogy. I also completed postgraduate studies at the University of Warsaw, specializing in early childhood teaching and pedagogical therapy. I also raised my qualifications in Ireland, where I completed a two-semester course: Multiculturalism and Equal Rights in Young Child Education.
My professional path began with work at the Primary School and Kindergarten in Długołęka near Wrocław, where I was a school pedagogue for three years and ran a school and community club. I also worked in kindergartens in Dublin and Warsaw, as a teacher and tutor and as a coordinator of a kindergarten in Sadyba .
Currently, I work at Little Academy for the benefit and development of our little ones.