Tasks and goals
- Implementation of the Polish Programmatic Basis of the Ministry of National Education – preparation of children to start education in a Polish primary school
- mplementation of the British Council Leatning Time Program with Timmy – preparation of children to start education in an English-speaking primary school (American School, British School, Canadian School)
- Implementation of elements of Montessori Pedagogy as part of the proprietary Little Discovery Program – awakening in children interest in science, the world, surrounding phenomena through practical experience
- Taking care of children and their safety.
- Bringing the psychophysical development of the child to a level that allows learning at school
- the ultimate aim is the welfare of the child
- support individual development of the child using his innate capabilities,
- Raising children bold, self-confident, open to changes,
- shaping the attitudes of the child in relation to other people, the world, attitudes
- Developing emotional intelligence:
– to recognize and name their own emotions and other
– strengthening the child’s faith in their own strength
– strengthening internal motivation
– the formation of emotional resilience
– building skills to cope with failure.
- Creating conditions for development of autonomy, taking responsibility for themselves and immediate surroundings
- Development of physical fitness.
- Developing observation skills, facilitating the understanding of the phenomena occurring in the environment.
- Fostering cognitive curiosity, encouraging research activities and express their own thoughts and experiences.
- Developing aesthetic sensitivity, creating conditions for the development of imagination, fantasy and artistic expression, music and movement.