Little Academy is a British Council partner.
We are proud to announce that the British Council has started a partnership with Little Academy preschool to conduct classes in the British Council Early Years Plus curriculum. This program is being implemented by the British Council in preschools in the European Union since the current school year. Early Years Plus is primarily about learning English through fun. Children’s classes include singing, storytelling, dance, art and craft that bring children to authentic English literature and encourage them to develop aspects of language such as pronunciation, rhythm, rhythm, narration and sentence structure in a fun and natural way.
The British Council is an institution representing the United Kingdom in the field of cultural and educational co-operation. On the Polish market there is 75 years. Won the title of Global Brand of the Year 2016 in education child. He works on six continents and in more than 100 countries, including our preschool. With Early Years Plus curriculum, we give children the opportunity to learn the language according to the basis of the British early learning standard.
Early Years Plus Program guaranntees that our pupils learn English according to the latest global trends determined by the British Council.
Brand of the Year
Early Years Plus
Proprietary Program of the British Council
- Learning through play – a proprietary program adapted to the age of 2-6 years
- Natural contact with English by using songs, rhymes, stories and games
- Developing social skills in groups and increase intercultural awareness.
- Developing good motor skills in playing through finger-pointing, coloring, imitation and other art.
- Conducting program activities by qualified and experienced British Council teachers
- English coaches’ training by British Council trainers
- Adequate age-appropriate exam and six-year certificate.
- Monthly children’s progress reports for parents
The Early Years Program is a summary of children’s language skills.
Represents a reliable reflection of the language competence of the child;
Includes language learning by plaing
It is designed to fairly test the competence of learners, regardless of their nationality;