Tasks and goals
- Implementation of the Polish Curriculum of the Ministry of National Education – children’s preparation to start education in a polish primary school, bringing the child’s psycho-physical development to a level that allows them to take up school education.
- Implementation of the British Council Early Years Plus Curriculum – children’s preparation to start education in an english-speaking primary school (American School, British School, Canadian School), bringing the child’s psycho-physical development to a level that allows students to study at an English-language school.
- Implementation elements Pedagogy of Montessori as part of the Little Discovers Program
- Taking care of children and their safety.
- Pedagogical observation, physical, emotional and intellectual development of the child.
- the ultimate aim is the welfare of the child
- support individual development of the child using his innate capabilities,
- Raising children bold, self-confident, open to changes,
- shaping the attitudes of the child in relation to other people, the world, attitudes
- Developing emotional intelligence:
– to recognize and name their own emotions and other
– strengthening the child’s faith in their own strength
– strengthening internal motivation
– the formation of emotional resilience
– building skills to cope with failure.
- Creating conditions for development of autonomy, taking responsibility for themselves and immediate surroundings
- Development of physical fitness.
- Developing observation skills, facilitating the understanding of the phenomena occurring in the environment.
- Fostering cognitive curiosity, encouraging research activities and express their own thoughts and experiences.
- Developing aesthetic sensitivity, creating conditions for the development of imagination, fantasy and artistic expression, music and movement.